- STORE HOURS:
- TUESDAY – FRIDAY 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- SATURDAY 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- CLOSED SUNDAY AND MONDAY
Machine Mastery Class
For only $25.00 per class, we will guide you through the use of your new machine. Mastery classes are free to those who have purchased a new machine at Sew Easy Stitch Lounge within the past 18 months. If you plan on attending the Mastery Class, please print out a workbook and bring it to class with you.
- Class 1: The first class provides you the foundation knowledge of thread, needles and feet before moving on to the basic stitches including zigzag, blind hem, vari-overlock, stretch stitch as well as buttonholes and zippers.
- Class 2: Stitch fun will explore the use of decorative stitches and embellishment techniques using BERNINA sewing machine. Next lesson Saturday, March 19. 2016
- Class 3: Now you are ready to get into some of the unique features and functions that made you want your model in the first place. The information and stitching exercises in this book address the special features, functions, & techniques you can sew with the BERNINA 560, 580, 7 Series and 880 models. Next lesson Saturday, April 23, 2016
- Class 4: Learn about needles, threads, stabilizers, embroidery hoops and accessories, all of which will increase your knowledge of sewing and assist you in achieving success in all of your embroidery endeavors.
Individual lessons are available by appointment at the prevailing hourly rate.
My BERNINA Software 7
- My BERNINA-Software 7-Designs 1-Editor Plus
- My BERNINA-Software 7-Designs 2-Auto Digitizing
- My BERNINA-Software 7-Designs 3-Designer Plus
- My BERNINA-Software 7-Designs 4-Applications
Embroidery Software V-8 Mastery Workbook
- Workbook 1 for Designer 8 Software
- Workbook 2 for Designer 8 Software
- Workbook 3 for Designer 8 Software
- Workbook 4 for Designer 8 Software
BERNINA 880 Mastery Live
- Meet the Machine
- So Many Stitches
- Not Directionally Challenged
- More Stitches Stitch Designer
- Smooth Operators
- Introduction to Embroidery
- Endless Embroidery and Shaping